Register to MedInfo
A/ General Information
In order to register and make payments, you must login to your personal registration account through « Online Registry » solution.
If you do not have an account yet, you will be able to create one in a few clicks.
If you already have a OR account, you may login to view your orders.
This system will allow participants to:
- manage their personal details
- check and update their orders (registration, accommodation, social events...)
- check their schedule (presenters, moderators, chairmen...)
- check and update their abstract submissions
- download all PDF documents edited for the congress (confirmation, invoice, QR-Pass, attendance certificate...)
⚠ Due to the increased need for fraud protection from credit card companies for international purchases, credit card holders may find that their payment for MedInfo 2019 has been declined. If your payment is declined for this transaction, please contact your credit card issuing company or bank directly. Prompt attention to this issue is highly recommended in order to avoid any further issues, your credit card issuer will provide you with the required steps you will need to take to make the payment successfully.
B/ Registration Fees
|Registration Type - Incl V.A.T.||Before May 7th, 2019||Before Jul. 17th, 2019||Before Aug. 18th, 2019||Start from Aug. 18th, 2019|
*Membership fees are duly paid for 2019
|640,00 €||720,00 €||800,00 €||1 125,00 €|
|Non-Member||710,00 €||800,00 €||890,00 €||1 250,00 €|
|Student||550,00 €||550,00 €||550,00 €||550,00 €|
|Day ticket* - Delegate||360,00 €||450,00 €||540,00 €||840,00 €|
|1st EU-China Health Summit on Medical Innovation and Technology Transfer
Dayticket (August 25, 2019)
|Welcome cocktail - Accompanying person||36,00 €||36,00 €||36,00 €||36,00 €|
|SOLD OUT Gala Dinner - for the first 100 registered||90,00 €||150,00 €|
|Gala Dinner||120,00 €||120,00 €||120,00 €||150,00 €|
|Gala Dinner-Student - for the first 50 registered||75,00 €||100,00 €|
|Gala Dinner-Student||80,00 €||80,00 €||80,00 €||100,00 €|
* Please select your day
- Reduced fee: Applicants from countries in the United Nations list of least developed countries. UN classification: AFGHANISTAN, ANGOLA, BANGLADESH, BENIN, BHUTAN, BURKINA FASO, BURUNDI, CAMBODIA, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, CHAD, COMOROS, CONGO, DEM. REP., DJIBOUTI, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GAMBIA, THE, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, HAITI, KIRIBATI, LAO PDR, LESOTHO, LIBERIA, MADAGASCAR, MALAWI, MALI, MAURITANIA, MOZAMBIQUE, MYANMAR, NEPAL, NIGER, RWANDA, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, SOLOMON ISLANDS, SOMALIA, SOUTH SUDAN, SUDAN, TANZANIA, TIMOR-LESTE, TOGO, TUVALU, UGANDA, VANUATU, YEMEN, REP., ZAMBIA.
If you work in a country of the UN list of least developed countries, you are entitled to a reduced fee as soon as you submit an oral presentation or a poster. Moreover, if your submission is accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, you can apply for registration fee waiver.
- IMIA member: Applies to members of any of IMIA’s member society or academic institutional members of IMIA.
- Student: Only applies to full-time undergraduate students (do not apply to part-time or postgraduate students), limited to 200 registrations, which will be granted on a first-come first-served basis.
- Gala dinner: Limited to the hall capacity. Available on a first-come first-served basis. Be aware that tickets sales will be closed as the limit is reached.
Notes: the participants have access to all the sessions, including the satellite symposium and Tutorials
C/ Important dates
There are four registration periods:
- Early Bird Fee until May 7th, 2019
- Regular Fee from May 8th to July 17th, 2019
- Late Fee from July 17th to August 17th, 2019
- Onsite from August 18th, 2019
D/ Cancellation Policy
• Before July 26th, 2019: 50% cancellation fee/ 50% refund
• From July 26th, 2019: Full cancellation fee / No refund